By Patrick R. Murray PhD, Ken S. Rosenthal PhD, Michael A. Pfaller MD
Quickly examine the microbiology basics you want to know with Medical Microbiology, seventh Edition, via Dr. Patrick R. Murray, Dr. Ken S. Rosenthal, and Dr. Michael A. Pfaller. Newly reorganized to correspond with built-in curricula and altering examine conduct, this sensible and practicable textual content is clearly written and simple to use, offering clinically appropriate information regarding microbes and their illnesses in a succinct and interesting manner.
- Master the necessities of scientific microbiology
- Progress logically via always formatted chapters that research etiology, epidemiology, affliction presentation, host defenses, identity, analysis, prevention, and keep watch over for every microbe.
- Grasp advanced fabric quickly with precis tables and textual content bins that emphasize crucial thoughts and issues.
- Access the full textual content, extra pictures, 2 hundred self-assessment questions, animations, and extra on-line at studentconsult.com.
, together with uncomplicated ideas, immunology, laboratory analysis, bacteriology, virology, mycology, and parasitology.
- Learn the main up to date and relevant
- Study efficiently because of a reorganized layout that areas evaluation chapters at first of every part and overview questions on the finish of every chapter.
- Focus on scientific relevance with new interactive case shows to introduce all of the microbial pathogens that illustrate the epidemiology, prognosis, and therapy of infectious diseases.
- Visualize the scientific displays of infections with new and up to date scientific pictures, photographs, and illustrations.
details in clinical microbiology.
Your buy entitles you to entry the website till the following version is released, or until eventually the present variation isn't any longer provided on the market through Elsevier, whichever happens first. If the following version is released lower than twelve months after your buy, you may be entitled to on-line entry for three hundred and sixty five days out of your date of buy. Elsevier reserves the precise to supply an appropriate substitute product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based digital model) should still entry to the website be discontinued.